At Harmony Resorts we are passionate about creating unique stays where people can connect with nature and experience the diverse beauty of Ontario. Through our growing portfolio of resorts, we offer a range of accommodations such as glamping, cottages, cabins, tiny cottages, seasonal sites, and campsites.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join our growing team.
The duties of the COO will include overseeing the operational functions of the business through strategic, organizational, and administrative leadership. This position requires excellent business and budget-planning expertise, strong organizational skills, and ability to align corporate strategies. Previous real estate experience and financial background with at least 5-10 years of senior management experience are a prerequisite.
Your tasks will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Oversee the execution of company operations, project timelines, business developments, and employee productivity while building a highly inclusive culture to ensure team members thrive
- Develop actionable business strategies, objectives, and plans that ensure alignment with short- and long-term goals in tandem with the CEO
- Conduct risk analyses, an prepare financial and asset management reports
- Implement financial procedures and organizational policies to drive the company’s operating capabilities to surpass the industry standard
- Monitor asset performance and recommend corrective actions
- Research relevant markets and identify trends
- Collaborate with asset management team, real estate analysts, and senior executives
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals and organizations
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $90,000
Additional Pay: Bonus pay
Benefits: Includes dental care and extended health care
Schedule: Monday to Friday