195 James Street
One of Hamilton’s most cherished spots- This is 195 James! Located in the heart of the Hammer, this property is filled with so much history and opportunity alike.
Built in 1887 and previously named The Hamilton Hotel, this building used to house members of the armed forces and their families. A great deal of the original character was kept during more recent renovations to the space, preserving this amazing history.
Today, this space houses the wonderful Mulberry Coffeehouse, one of Hamilton’s staple cafes. Above, 20 small commercial studios are available for small businesses, entrepreneurs or anyone looking for a space to grow, work and create.
Unit Sizes: 175-586 square feet
Lease Rate: Available upon request
For more information on the project, reach out to us at email@example.com.