Real Estate Analyst
Forge & Foster Investment Management
Posted October 12, 2021
Forge & Foster is committed to generating positive social and economic value for communities, tenants, investors, and other stakeholders through commercial real estate projects in Hamilton and across Southern Ontario. We bring vitality to cities as a leading value-add commercial real estate investment management company.
We are looking for a Real Estate Analyst to join our team.
You will assist in all aspects of our business including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, asset management and accounting. This position requires strong problem solving skills, good organizational skills and an ability to work independently. Previous real estate experience or a strong interest in real estate is considered an asset.
Your tasks will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Assist in the execution of property business plans including tasks related to leasing, construction, land entitlement, environmental remediation
- Assist in creating design packages and lease proposals for prospective tenants
- Assist in underwriting and preparing investment proposals for new acquisitions
- Assist in creating mortgage proposals for lenders
- Provide due diligence documentation for any properties being sold
Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity.
From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Monday to Friday