What’s the deal with that staycation tax credit?
The temporary Personal Income Tax credit lets you claim eligible accommodation expenses if you’re an Ontario resident.
You could get back up to 20% on eligible accommodation expenses for stays this year at hotels, motels, lodges, bed-and-breakfasts, cottages, campgrounds and other short-term accommodations in Ontario that charge GST/HST.
Okay, I’m in for that sweet tax credit deal! So where should I go?
Get the NYC experience right here in the Hammer: Experience a New York-style loft located in downtown Hamilton!
- A very spacious 2,600 square feet
- 4 guests, 2 bedrooms, 2 beds, 1 bath
- The GO Station is just steps away
- Walking distance to major attractions like:
- Dundurn Castle
- the Art Gallery of Hamilton
- Tim Hortons Field
There’s never been a better time to enjoy all that Ontario has to offer. So make your staycation plans today!