Asset Manager – Resorts & Hospitality
Forge & Foster Investment Management is a new-age real estate investment management company. Forge & Foster has over $300M in assets under management and is a fast-paced, growing company based in Hamilton, Ontario.
Forge & Foster is looking for an Asset Manager to manage a portion of our real estate portfolio involving Resorts and Hospitality. Responsibilities would include coordinating with on-site project managers, working with Forge’s leasing and marketing teams to advertise available spaces and ensuring our goals are met with regards to performance and investor return.
The ideal candidate is organized, works well on a team and is passionate about learning on the fly.
Your tasks will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Assist in the execution of property business plans including tasks related to asset management while developing strategies to maximize asset growth
- Manage portfolio through increasing value and minimizing risks
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare financial and asset management reports
- Monitor asset performance and recommend corrective actions
- Research relevant markets and identify trends
If this describes you and you’re looking to join a great team with great remuneration, please provide your resume and cover letter outlining why you’d be a great addition to our team.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $50,000 per year
Additional Pay: Bonus pay
Benefits: Includes dental care and extended health care
Schedule: Monday to Friday