“BuyProperly provides you with the benefits of investing in cities with huge capital appreciation — without bearing the brunt of high real estate costs,” says BuyProperly CEO Khushboo Jha. “Our mission is to enable investors like you to grow your wealth through alternate asset classes.”
With BuyProperly, you can enter the real estate market for just $500. As BuyProperly’s first commercial real estate partner, Forge & Foster will waive BuyProperly’s annual management fee. Use the promo code BEGIN@500 at BuyProperly.ca to get started.
What is BuyProperly?
Founded in Toronto in 2019, BuyProperly is a fractional real estate investing platform that lets you enter the real estate market through a quick and easy online transaction.
Through BuyProperly.ca, you can go online and complete a fractional real estate investment with expected returns of 20 to 40% in less than 7 minutes.
“There’s only one objective: to give the customer’s options to invest in good deals. That’s it,” Khushboo told Bay Street Bull.
“There’s only one objective: to give the customer’s options to invest in good deals.”
— Khushboo Jha
BuyProperly grows your wealth by identifying high yield properties with a cutting-edge proprietary AI model.
You’ll earn passive rental income alongside your long-term investments. When a property is sold, your investment principal is paid back to you, plus appreciation.
How does it work?
BuyProperly’s selection process has three stages:
- First, using an AI model that looks at 20 years of MLS data, BuyProperly finds assets listed for less than their fair market value. This is determined through 500 million data points, including information on nearby schools, banks, neighbourhood shops, local demographics and economic data.
- Next, BuyProperly’s investment committee reviews actual, up-to-date numbers and data to detect red flags not captured in the initial evaluation.
- Then, BuyProperly undertakes an in-person inspection. Only 1% of properties reviewed pass BuyProperly’s rigorous evaluation and appear on the BuyProplerly website for you to invest in.
BuyProperly rents the fractionally-owned properties to high-quality, AAA tenants, earning you passive income alongside your long-term investments. In a few simple steps, you can open up a free account and start investing!
What Are BuyProperly’s Main Benefits?
- No need to qualify for a mortgage
- No downpayment required
- None of the pain of managing a property or being a landlord
- No closing costs
- No need to find tenants or maintain the property
- You’ll get a share of rent and gains on the property when it’s sold
Properties like The Switchyard, which is located at 4256 Carroll Avenue and 5900 Thorold Stone Road in Niagara Falls, Ontario, offer tremendous upside potential through redevelopment. And BuyProperly offers you an opportunity to invest in it.
These 92,800 square foot, multi-tenanted industrial buildings are situated on 3.8 acres.
The property’s “General Industrial” designation allows for a variety of uses, such as:
- cold storage facilities
- warehouse space
It’s in a great area with residential neighbourhoods to the west and north. Old downtown and Queen Street are a five-minute drive away, and the Clifton Hill tourist area is a nine-minute drive.
What are the experts saying?
“I’ve had the fortunate opportunity to be a part of BuyProperly and Khushboo’s journey since the beginning,” Saurabh Dutta, Partner at Nurture Ventures, said in a statement. “The market need for fractional real estate investing is clear through the customer growth BuyProperly has seen in only a short amount of time.”
“Khushboo and her team created the new hidden gem of real estate investing,” Margaux Perrin said on Bay Street Estate Bull.
“Khushboo and her team created the new hidden gem of real estate investing.”
Margaux Perrin, Bay Street Bull
Here’s How to Join BuyProperly and Enter the Real Estate Market for $500
Are you interested but have a few more questions? The folks at BuyProperly are happy to chat! It’s quick and easy to schedule a call with them. Just book a meeting and choose a time that suits you best!