Forge & Foster is committed to generating positive social and economic value for communities, tenants, investors, and other stakeholders through commercial real estate projects in Hamilton and across Southern Ontario. We bring vitality to cities as a leading value-add commercial real estate investment management company.
We are looking for a Leasing Associate to join our growing team.
The duties of the Leasing Associate will include actively promoting units for lease, preparing lease contracts, and arranging units to be move-in ready. This position requires interpersonal skills, strong problem solving skills, good organizational skills and an ability to work independently. Previous real estate experience or a strong interest in real estate is considered an asset.
Your tasks will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Assist in the execution of property business plans including tasks related to leasing rental properties to prospective tenants while working towards achieving tenancy revenue at target
- Prepare properties to show prospective tenants while portraying the property and amenities in a positive manner
- Conduct administrative tasks such as credit/background checks and applications
- Organize payments and manage lease contracts
- Provide key services to tenants by determining their needs and addressing any concerns
- Maintain working knowledge of the property market
- Foster strong working relationships among tenants and leasing team
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $50,000 per year
Additional Pay: Bonus pay
Benefits: Includes dental care and extended health care
Schedule: Monday to Friday with availability to work weekends for property showings