November 11, 2021, update:
Thank you for your interest. This job posting is no longer active.
Forge & Foster Investment Management
Posted October 12, 2021
Forge & Foster is committed to generating positive social and economic value for communities, tenants, investors, and other stakeholders through commercial real estate projects in Hamilton and across Southern Ontario. We bring vitality to cities as a leading value-add commercial real estate investment management company.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our team. You will work in our small finance team in all aspects of finance and accounting.
To apply, please submit your
cover letter and resume
via e-mail to
Your tasks will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Help maintain the books for the real estate portfolios, including processing payables and receivables
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual close-outs of the books
- Generate financial statements to complete the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages
- Process cheques, management fees, leasing fees and chargeback invoices to tenants
- Assist in the creation of annual TMI adjustments and invoice and collect from or prepare refunds to tenants
- Work with the property managers to review and post rent rolls
- Support the property manager in answering tenant queries
- Review and update tenant lease information in our Rent Manager software program
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree in finance or accounting
- Can excel in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Hard working and organized
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
From $40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Monday to Friday